Becoming a New Student at NHTI Is Easy
NHTI offers rolling enrollment, which means it’s always a good time to enroll for next semester!
1. Apply for Admission
Great news: There is no application fee! If you fill out the online application, you will need to create a new account; click “First time user account creation” and follow the instructions.
2. Apply for Financial Aid and/or On-Campus Housing
NHTI participates in all forms of federal financial aid. We suggest you apply for financial aid as early as possible. You can apply at the same time you are applying for admission. Take a few moments to review these FAQ:
- What are NHTI’s tuition and fees?
- How much will NHTI cost me?
- What is financial aid exactly?
- Where do I apply?
- Do I qualify for a scholarship or grant?
- What is work study, and do I qualify for it?
You must be accepted into a program at NHTI and have your EasyLogin username before you complete your Application for On-Campus Housing.
3. Register for Courses
Your academic advisor will use multiple methods, including placement testing, to help get you into the right classes for your first semester. You may need to take a placement test, but these can sometimes be waived based on your high school GPA, transfer credits, or standardized test scores such as SAT, ACT, or ATI TEAS. Students in certificate programs don’t need to complete placement testing.
Have you earned AP Exam credits? You may be able to apply them!
Once you have been accepted into a program and completed any placement test, you can begin the advising and registration process with your advisor.
Contact 603-230-4027 to make an appointment to take any required tests and to get in touch with your advisor!
4. Pay for Classes and/or Housing
Tuition, fees, and housing costs for the upcoming semester are due two weeks before the first class day of the semester. NHTI provides a variety of payment options. The Bursar’s office can help you decide how to combine scholarships, awarded financial aid, and your own personal funds to cover your tuition costs.
5. Attend Orientation
At NHTI, we aim to make your transition here easy. Sign up for an orientation, which typically runs from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Parents are welcome to attend.
6. … Almost there! Just a few more things.
- Submit a Health History Form to NHTIhealthservices@ccsnh.edu.
- Say ‘Hi!’ to your Lynx connection. Every new NHTI student is connected to an NHTI employee – they’re your LynC, your champion of success and navigator for NHTI departments, services, and opportunities beyond your classes and your academic program.