You Belong Here.
Choosing the right college is an important decision, whether you’re a senior in high school or a working adult who wants to get ahead.
NHTI – Concord’s Community College is a dynamic community college that provides accessible, rigorous education for our students, local businesses, and the community. We create pathways for lifelong learning, career advancement, and civic engagement. We offer 90+ academic programs and have many transfer options.
NHTI is a rolling-admission college with an easy and straightforward enrollment process. To get started, email our admissions counselors at NHTIadmissions@ccsnh.edu or chat with them live.
The next step? Begin our enrollment process!
Choose Your Pathway to Enrollment
You are ready to take the next step or have previously attended NHTI.
You attended another college or university and want to continue learning at NHTI.
You are not from the U.S. and would like to enroll in NHTI courses or programs.
You completed your secondary education in a home setting and want to apply.
You do not need to apply for admission to take a single course at NHTI.
NHTI is proud to support all of our military personnel and their families!
- Affordability: We are the state’s most affordable option in higher education.
- Easy Admissions: NHTI offers rolling admissions, meaning you can apply at any time for the next academic session.
- Course Variety: We offer daytime and evening courses that are conveniently and centrally located in Concord. We also offer online programs.
- Employment Opportunities: Our programs lead to employment in N.H.’s most high-demand careers such as healthcare, IT, and engineering technology.
- Transfers: We have degree-specific transfer agreements that give you the option to transfer to a 4-year college or university while saving thousands of dollars. We also offer Dual Admission to the University System of New Hampshire.
- Campus Life: We offer on-campus housing, over 30 student organizations, a dozen men’s and women’s intercollegiate athletic teams, and a thriving campus community.