Welcome to Our House!
NHTI offers on-campus housing in 2 residence halls, available to registered and eligible NHTI students enrolled for a minimum of 9 credit hours. Full-time staff members and student leaders (resident assistants) provide support and opportunities for engagement within the residence halls.
Residence Life offers you:
- Experience: Living on campus makes it easier for you to get involved with projects/clubs. You can develop new leadership experience, showcase ideas, and achieve outcomes that bolster resumes.
- Supportive relationships: Social and academic support fuse in student housing, as you’ll have access to study partners and informal peer tutors.
- Amenities: Residence halls are equipped with TV lounges, vending machines, laundry facilities, and game spaces where you can play pool, ping pong, or video games by signing out an Xbox.
- Diversity: Our housing hosts a dynamic segment of the campus population. You’ll live with people from all over the country and overseas and build relationships with students of various cultures, ethnic traditions, and gender identities.
- Convenience: Living in student housing enables you to focus on what’s really important: your future.
NHTI Residence Life by the Numbers
|1:18 staff/student ratio in the halls
|2 co-ed residence halls
|1 Gender Inclusive Community
|354 programs/activities offered by Residence Life last year
|Lowest college housing costs in the state!
Residence Life Options
You can live on campus year-round! South Hall offers a large, open kitchen space that allows you to cook your own meals during academic breaks when dining services are limited. If you need to remain on campus during breaks, request 12-month housing when you apply (only students who select this option will be guaranteed to stay).
You can request to live in a mixed-gender community! You’ll only be placed in this community if you request it. Space is limited – apply today!
Residence Hall Safety
Your safety and security are paramount.
- Residence hall staff is on duty 24 hours/day when school is in session.
- Campus Safety officers are always on duty.
- Exterior doors to residence halls are locked 24 hours/day and are accessible to residents with a keycard.
- There is a panic button on every floor.
- Perimeter alarms are located around the exterior of the residence halls.
- There are smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in every room.
Chat with Us Now!
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301