The Spring 2024 housing application will become available on our self-service housing portal on November 1, 2023, at 8 a.m. If you are interested in living on campus for the Spring 2024 semester, please complete this application as soon as possible as space is limited.
If you are a current Fall 2023 housing student, you have already received a 2023-2024 academic year housing assignment and do not need to complete a Spring 2024 housing application to keep your current housing assignment. All Fall semester housing assignments are automatically carried over into the following Spring semester unless a specific request is sent to the Office of Residence Life to cancel your housing assignment. Room change requests for the Spring 2024 semester should be submitted on the housing portal under “Room Selection.”
- There’s no deposit required to apply for housing at NHTI!
- You’ll select your resident meal plan during the application process. This is a requirement to stay in the residence halls.
- You’re able to request any of the following during the application process
- A specific residence hall (South or Langley)
- A roommate
- Share that you require a medical accommodation
- Indicate interest in our special housing options (12-month housing, mixed-gender housing).
- We will not place you in mixed gender housing if you do not request it.
- We work hard to accommodate as many of your requests as possible. The earlier you apply, the easier it is for us to accommodate your requests.
- It is okay if you don’t have any requests. We do a great job placing students in housing situations that best reflect their habits as shared on the application.
Assignment to an NHTI residence hall is open to any student registered for a minimum of 9 credits for the academic semester; any Allied Health student who has clinicals; any student who only has one-two classes left to graduate (verified by academic advisor); any ESOL student recommended by the ESOL advisor; and any student with learning disabilities and recommended by Accessibility Services.