Your achievements as NHTI alumni are also our greatest achievements. We strive for student success, and knowing where you’ve taken your NHTI education and how you’ve used it to enhance your lives and our world are ones of our biggest source of pride a as college.
Together, We Can Do Great Things
NHTI is always open to alumni, community members, and local business people volunteering on our campus. We welcome your time and talents to help make our school a better place for our students.
There are many ways to volunteer at the college; here are just a few examples:
- Be a guest speaker in a class related to your career.
- Offer to be a mentor to current students, helping them with internship and career advise and providing guidance and support.
- Organize a class reunion or other alumni events.
- Help with athletic events and student athlete support.
- Help support student organizations, teams, and academic clubs.
- Be a spokesperson on behalf of NHTI to the business community and the N.H. Legislature.
There is no limit to the ways you can share your time and talent with NHTI!
Contact us today at 603-271-6484 x4239 or NHTIalumniaffairs@ccsnh.edu if you are interested in getting involved and giving back. Thank you!
Stay in Touch
We have more than 50 years’ worth of graduates living and working here in N.H., across the U.S., and indeed all over the globe. There are many ways to keep up to date with what’s happening here at NHTI and with your fellow alumni:
- Subscribe to our monthly alumni newsletter.
- Give back to NHTI by donating to help support student scholarships, athletics, or your favorite student organization.
- Volunteer your services and/or expertise to help our students learn from your success.
- See what benefits are available to NHTI alumni.
Find a job or list an open position on our free CollegeCentral job board. We have thousands of listings and resources available to you 24/7.
If you have questions, would like more information, or just want to say hello, please reach out to Laura Scott, director of Alumni and Development, at 603-271-6484 x4239 or email NHTIalumniaffairs@ccsnh.edu.
Update Your Contact Information
Please help us keep your alumni contact information current. Have you changed your job, address, or name since graduating from NHTI? We want to know! Enter your updated information in the form below. Thank you!