Congratulations – You’ve Arrived!
Your achievements as NHTI alumni are our greatest achievements, as well. There are many NHTI benefits available to you as an alumni:
If you attended after 1991: Electronic and paper transcripts are available when ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
If you attended before Summer 1991: Electronic transcripts are not available and must be ordered through the Registrar’s office. For these cases, complete the Transcript Request Form and return to the Registrar’s Office:
- By email to [email protected]
- By mail to NHTI Registrar’s Office, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- By fax to 603-230-9314
- In person at the Registrar’s Office in Sweeney Hall
Effective March 2022, a $5.00 fee will be charged for all transcript requests.
Transcripts will not be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to NHTI or any CCSNH college. Transcripts are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt, but during peak periods (such as the start or end of semesters), processing may be delayed.
All seven colleges within the Community College System of NH can view all grades from within the system. Official transcripts do not need to be sent to other CCSNH colleges. Please contact your campus to let them know you have grades from another CCSNH college or colleges.
Alumni are able to check out books, DVDs, and other material free of charge from the library. Use of the library facility and WiFi is also available to alumni during normal library business hours. Use of databases is not allowed due to vendor agreements. Check out the Library here!
New policy coming soon!
Take advantage of NHTI’s partnership with Southern New Hampshire University. Here are just a few of the benefits of earning your degree online at SNHU through our partnership:
- Special savings: Receive a 10% tuition discount off SNHU’s online tuition rates.
- Waived enrollment fees and free transcript evaluation for transfer credit
- Flexibility and credit transfers: SNHU’s fully online and flexible degree and certificate programs let you pursue your education anytime, anywhere. Plus, SNHU will transfer up to 90 of your NHTI credits toward an undergraduate degree.
- Nursing Majors: Reduced tuition of $260 per credit for the BSN program, for 2012 or later NHTI graduates
Alumni Volunteering Opportunities
NHTI is always open to alumni volunteering on our campus. We welcome your time and talents to help make our school a better place for our students and your legacy:
- Be a guest speaker in a class related to your career.
- Offer to be a mentor to current students, helping them with internship and career advise and providing guidance and support.
- Organize a class reunion or other alumni events.
- Help with athletic events and student athlete support.
- Help support student organizations, teams, and academic clubs.
- Be a spokesperson on behalf of NHTI to the business community and the N.H. Legislature.
There is no limit to the ways you can share your time and talent with NHTI! Contact us today at 603-230-4000 or [email protected] if you are interested in getting involved.
Stay in Touch
We have more than 50 years’ worth of graduates living and working here in N.H., across the U.S., and all over the world. Keep up with NHTI and your fellow alumni:
- Subscribe to our monthly alumni newsletter.
- Help support student scholarships, athletics, or your favorite student organization.
- Volunteer your services and/or expertise to help our students learn from your success.
Find a job or list an open position on our free CollegeCentral job board. We have thousands of listings and resources available to you 24/7.
Contact us today at 603-230-4000 or [email protected] if you are interested in getting involved.
Update Your Contact Information
Please help us keep your alumni contact information current. Have you changed your job, address, or name since graduating from NHTI? We want to know! Enter your updated information in the form below. Thank you!