From Campus Safety
If any of the following situations apply, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, you cannot come to campus and should contact the NHTI Campus Safety Department.
- Positive COVID-19 test result, regardless of type (home, rapid or PCR test)
- Any new and unexplained symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Any exposure in the previous 14 days to a suspected or confirmed (positive) case of COVID-19
- Return from international or cruise ship travel in the previous 14 days
From the Office of the President
July 13, 2021
As we plan for the Fall reopening of the campus, it is important to note the following:
- We are continuing to closely monitor COVID-19 conditions and will update you when important changes occur.
- COVID-19 cases, because of the emergence of the delta variant, are increasing in New Hampshire; it is highly likely that there will be a need to reintroduce mandating preventative measures on campus on a temporary basis.
- We strongly encourage vaccinations, and the mobile unit will be on campus on Aug. 18 and Aug. 27.
- We strongly encourage the use of face masks, physical distancing, and limiting meeting group sizes. For this reason, we will be holding the all College meeting on Aug. 17 in Sweeney 122 and through Zoom. All Fall meetings will have a Zoom option.
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19, are sick with coronavirus symptoms (even mild ones), have exposure to suspected or confirmed cases, or have recently returned from international travel, please do not come to campus but contact Human Resources. Travel should also be reported to Human Resources at 603-230-4122 or email@example.com
- Students who test positive for COVID-19, are sick with coronavirus symptoms (even mild ones), have exposure to suspected or confirmed cases, or have recently returned from international travel, please do not come to campus but contact Campus Safety at 603-230-4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reporting and additional guidance.
Please be prepared for the possible need to move to hybrid or remote operations. For questions or concerns for these preparations, please speak with your supervisor or advisor to discuss options.
All of my best,
Dr. Gretchen Mullin-Sawicki
President, NHTI – Concord’s Community College