NHTI is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), which indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality periodically applied though a peer review process.
An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity is also addressed through accreditation.
- Accounting, Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Sports Management: Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Architectural, Computer, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering Technologies: Accredited by the ETAC Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
- Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene: Accredited by the Accreditation Commission on Dental Accreditation and granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at 312-440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The commission’s web address is: www.ada.org/en/coda.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
- Legal Nurse Consultant: Approved by the American Bar Association.
- Nursing: Approved by the New Hampshire Board of Nursing, 121 South Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301; 603-271-2323; www.nh.gov/nursing. The program is also accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326; 404-975-5000; www.acenursing.org.
- Orthopaedic Technology: Recognized by National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists.
- Paralegal Studies: Approved by American Bar Association as a legal assistant education program.
- Paramedic Emergency Medicine: Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions.
- Radiation Therapy, Radiologic Technology: Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, www.jcert.org.
- Teacher Education Conversion Programs: Accredited by the New Hampshire State Board of Education.
At NHTI, we strive to meet your academic and employment goals. If we miss these goals for you, please use the following points of reference to help you navigate what to do next:
- Visit the NECHE website for additional guidance.
- Contact the New Hampshire Department of Education at the following contact:
Stephen Berwick, Coordinator, Dispute Resolution and Constituent Complaints
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
- For online classes taken out of state, contact NC-SARA.