An Excellent Choice for Your Future!
NHTI, Concord's Community College is a fully accredited Community College in Concord, NH, offering associate degrees and certificates in over 90 programs including accounting, business, computers, criminal justice, education, engineering technologies, environmental sciences, general studies, human service, nursing, health sciences, and liberal arts.
Some of the top reasons students choose NHTI?
NHTI is your most affordable option in higher education. Below you can compare the cost of a typical 3-credit course to costs of other private and public institutions. You can see more at Tuition and Fees.
What does "accessibility" mean to you?
- Getting there easily. NHTI is centrally located in the state's capital city, a half-hour's drive from Manchester, Franklin/Tilton, Hillsboro/Henniker, or Northwood. Don't want to commute? We are also the only community college in New Hampshire offering on-campus housing. Directions and Map
- Scheduling Flexibility. NHTI recognizes that some students cannot attend traditional daytime classes. That's why we offer Evening, Weekend, Hybrid and Online classes through our Division of Online and Continuing Education. Some programs also have summer classes. NHTI offers rolling admissions for most programs. You may apply at any time for the next academic session.
- Earn A Degree 100% Online. NHTI has six degrees offered completely online! Accounting, General Studies, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Criminal Justice. NHTI also offers two certificate programs offered completely online, Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Education (Advanced).
- Speaking My Language. The Office of Cross-Cultural Education & English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) offers courses to help non-native speakers develop English language proficiency for academic success, career development, and effective communication. ESOL tutoring and support services are available to all NHTI students.
- Accommodating My Disability. At NHTI, students with disabilities have equal opportunity to pursue programs of study, and must meet the same academic and technical standards as all other students. The Office of Accessibility Services will assist eligible students with Reasonable Accommodation Plans (RAPs), equipment loans, tutoring, diagnostic testing referrals, and other support services.
- Access to Opportunity. NHTI has over 80 academic programs, 30+ student organizations, 11 intercollegiate, intramurals, student leadership opportunities, service learning and community service, a rich campus life ... and one of thelowest tuitions in New Hampshire.
Many NHTI students choose to continue their studies by transferring to a 4-year college or university. NHTI has many resources available to assist you with this process. Students in academic programs often work directly with their department heads or academic advisors when going through the transfer process. Go here to learn more about transfer opportunities.
With over 30 student organizations, a dozen men's and women's intercollegiate athletic teams, and a thriving campus community, NHTI offers a broad spectrum of opportunities and resources to enhance the college experience. Learn more at Student Life.