NHTI has a very competitive intercollegiate athletic program. Our teams compete for New England and national championships in eight sports as members of the Yankee Small College Conference (YSCC) and the United States College Athletic Association (USCAA). Our student-athletes consistently garner special recognition as All-Americans, Academic All-Americans and YSCC League All-Stars for their outstanding athletic and academic accomplishments.
NHTI Athletics Programs include:
How do I become a member of an NHTI athletic team?
- Access the on-line Student/Athlete Interest form and let us know that you are interested in NHTI Lynx Athletics
- Eligibility requirements for participation on an NHTI athletic team
- Health Services at NHTI
- Health Questionnaire/Physical Exam Form
In the event that a student seeks eligibility to participate on an intercollegiate athletic team, conference rules, if more stringent, will take precedence over NHTI regulations.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9314
Paul Hogan, M.Ed.
- Lynx Softball finish best season to date
- Softball Falls in USCAA Semis
- Five Spring Athletes Earn YSCC All-Conference
- Softball Coach Finnigan Earns YSCC Coach of the Year
- St. Joe's Tops the Lynx in YSCC Championship
- NHTI Softball Completes Perfect Spring
- Softball takes three from SMCC
- Softball Sweeps NECC
- Baseball picks up a win over the weekend
- Tori Lemay Earns YSCC Player of the Week Award
- Danielle Kimball & Jared Stauffeneker earn YSCC 2nd team honors
- Men's Basketball ousted in Quaterfinals
- NHTI Men head to the YSCC Quarterfinals
- NHTI Women fall in YSCC Quarterfinals