14th Annual NHTI/NEDD 5K
Proceeds benefit the
NHTI Jennifer Kemp Memorial Scholarship
Friday, April 20, 2018
5k - 6 pm
Kids Fun Run - 6:45 pm
- Save $: Register before April 17 and the cost is $20 ($5 students).
- At race registration is $25 ($10 students)
- Kids Fun Run is FREE
- NHTI/NEDD 5K - https://www.runreg.com/nhtinortheast-delta-dental-5k
- CARS Series - www.runcarsnh.com/register
Awards for top three male and top three female overall and top three in each category (no duplicate prizes)
Recognition to the top NHTI Residence Hall Team & top Collegiate Team
14 and under
Top Male and Female
Top NHTI Residence Hall Team
Top NHTI Alumni
$100 bonus prize for NH 5K State Record Male & Female
Computerized timing by Granite State Race Services. USATF certified course.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9314
Paul Hogan, M.Ed.
NHTI has a very competitive intercollegiate athletic program. Our teams compete for New England and national championships in eight sports as members of the Yankee Small College Conference (YSCC) and the United States College Athletic Association (USCAA). Our student-athletes consistently garner special recognition as All-Americans, Academic All-Americans and YSCC League All-Stars for their outstanding athletic and academic accomplishments.
Want to join NHTI Lynx Athletics? Here's how!
- Let us know your are interested. Fill out the on-line Student/Athlete Interest form
- Meet the eligibility requirements for participation on an NHTI athletic team
- Fill out and send the Health History Form
- Health Services at NHTI
In the event that a student seeks eligibility to participate on an intercollegiate athletic team, conference rules, if more stringent, will take precedence over NHTI regulations.