NHTI has a very competitive intercollegiate athletic program that offers student-athletes an opportunity to compete on both the regional and national levels. Our teams compete for New England and national championships in eight sports as members of the Yankee Small College Conference (YSCC) and the United States College Athletic Association (USCAA). Our student-athletes consistently garner special recognition on All-American, Academic All-American and YSCC League All-Stars for their outstanding athletic and academic accomplishments.
NHTI Athletics Programs include:
How do I become a member of an NHTI athletic team?
- Access the on-line Student/Athlete Interest form and let us know that you are interested in NHTI Lynx Athletics
- Eligibility requirements for participation on an NHTI athletic team
- Health Services at NHTI
- Health Questionnaire/Physical Exam Form
In the event that a student seeks eligibility to participate on an intercollegiate athletic team, conference rules, if more stringent, will take precedence over NHTI regulations.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9314
Paul Hogan, M.Ed.
- Volleyball stays perfect in YSCC
- Lynx Baseball ousted by top seeded St. Joes in semis
- LYNX place second in NHTI Volleyball Invitational
- Men's Soccer suffers first YSCC loss, 5-1
- Baseball rolls past CMCC
- Softball takes a pair from CMCC
- Hart nets three in a 7-1 Women's soccer win over Paul Smith's
- Men's Soccer downs Paul Smith's, 2-1
- NHTI Softball Split a pair with UNH Club
- Baseball falls short against UNH, 6-4
- Lynx Baseball falls, 8-1 in Exhibition against Bridgton Academy
- NHTI Softball sweeps UNH in double header
- NHTI Men's Soccer shuts down Vermont Tech, 3-0
- Hart nets three in Women's Soccer victory
- NHTI Softball shutout by St. Michael's
- Baseball splits a pair at UNH
- Men's Soccer draw a tie against SUNY Delhi, 2-2
- NHTI Volleyball begin season 3-0
- Bruckshaw no- hits Quinsigamond in game one of a Lynx sweep