NHTI has a very competitive intercollegiate athletic program. Our teams compete for New England and national championships in eight sports as members of the Yankee Small College Conference (YSCC) and the United States College Athletic Association (USCAA). Our student-athletes consistently garner special recognition as All-Americans, Academic All-Americans and YSCC League All-Stars for their outstanding athletic and academic accomplishments.
NHTI Athletics Programs include:
How do I become a member of an NHTI athletic team?
- Access the on-line Student/Athlete Interest form and let us know that you are interested in NHTI Lynx Athletics
- Eligibility requirements for participation on an NHTI athletic team
- Health Services at NHTI
- Health Questionnaire/Physical Exam Form
In the event that a student seeks eligibility to participate on an intercollegiate athletic team, conference rules, if more stringent, will take precedence over NHTI regulations.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9314
Paul Hogan, M.Ed.
- Danielle Kimball & Jared Stauffeneker earn YSCC 2nd team honors
- Men's Basketball ousted in Quaterfinals
- NHTI Men head to the YSCC Quarterfinals
- NHTI Women fall in YSCC Quarterfinals
- Women's Basketball head to YSCC postseason as five seed
- NHTI Men Top YSCC foe SMCC
- NHTI Women top VTC, 84-30
- NHTI Women begin 2016 with a 68-55 win over Massasoit
- Men's Basketball tops Springfield Tech, 71-49
- Men's Basketball couldn't keep up with CMCC, 77-59
- Women's Basketball fall to CMCC, 60-55
- Men's soccer ousted in first round
- Men's Basketball drop season opener, 91-68
- Men's Soccer head to USCAAs
- Cross Country travel to Florida for Nationals
- Volleyball head to USCAA Nationals
- Men's Soccer win YSCC Championship
- NHTI Women's Soccer ousted in YSCC semifinal
- Allyson Lively earns USCAA Volleyball Player of the Week
- Baseball and Softball hand out fall awards