College-Level Examination Programs®
College-Level Examination Programs® (CLEP) is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program in the U.S. today, helping you earn credit for what you already know. With satisfactory exam scores, you can earn credits toward your college degree, depending on the exam subjects and your major field of study.
NHTI is a CLEP testing center and offers CLEP exams in 34 college-level subjects.
Test Center Operations
- To schedule a test, call 603-271-6484 x4183.
- Two forms of identification, including a photo ID, are required.
- NHTI charges an additional $25 administration fee, payable by credit card or check to NHTI.
If you are taking distance-learning courses at other institutions, ACE can proctor those exams for you. Proctored exams are available by appointment only; allow 2 weeks to complete the registration process and schedule an exam date.
- Complete and submit the Request for Proctored Exam form. Forward any additional required forms to ACE. All forms must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the date you anticipate taking the exam.
- Notify your institution to submit the exam to ACE by mail or overnight courier service. If the exam is online, the institution should email the test website and password to [email protected].
- An exam fee of $50 is due on the day of the test.
ACE is located in the Learning Comnons Library building in the NHTI Campus. Click here for driving directions and a campus map.