NHTI’s Business Training Center has the credited and noncredited microcredentials you need to upskill yourself and your workforce to meet modern business and healthcare challenges and create innovative solutions.
Microsoft and Google Training Live, Online.
- Excel 101 and 102 and Quickbooks! with Microsoft-Certified Trainer Tom Fragale
- Google Pro Microcredential, Google Certified Educator Bootcamps with Google-Certified Trainer Deb Boisvert
Professional Development and Dental Continuing Ed
For our professional development and dental continuing education, select from one of our many options above or browse our registration catalog online.
- If you prefer to make your payment by check, please complete this registration form.
- Make checks out to “NHTI – Concord’s Community College.”
- All registrations will be confirmed via email.
If you need assistance, email NHTIbtc@ccsnh.edu or call 603-230-4022.
*Registrations must include payment to secure a seat prior to workshop course start date. All required forms for dental continuing education are due within 24 hours of registration.
The BTC collaborates with organizations like yours to assess your training needs and provide high-quality, customized, non-credit and certificate courses and programs. These programs can be delivered at NHTI or on site at your place of business.
For more info about corporate and customized training, email us NHTIbtc@ccsnh.edu.
EDU Training and Professional Development
We offer a multifaceted approach to Teacher Professional Development and Training. Contact us to book training customized for your school/organization.