Congratulations on your acceptance to NHTI!
Steps You Must Take Before Attending
1. Pay $100 Tuition Deposit within 30 days of acceptance to reserve your seat in your desired academic program. Make payable to NHTI and send to:
NHTI Bursar's Office
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
2. Complete Placement Testing. You must take ACCUPLACER® placement testing before registering for classes. The $20 non-refundable testing fee will be charged to your account at the time of testing. To schedule an appointment, contact the Academic Center for Excellence at (603) 230-4027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Register for Classes after submitting your Tuition Deposit and completing Placement Testing. To Register contact the Department Head of your program (see list here) or the Academic Advising Center at (603) 230-4021 or email@example.com.
4. Register for Orientation. At NHTI, we make your transition to college easy with our New Student Orientation Day! After you have submitted your Tuition Deposit, completed Placement Testing and Registered for Classes, Sign up for Orientation (see Orientation Schedule).
5. Make Arrangements to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Tuition, fees and housing for the upcoming semester are due three weeks before the first class day of the semester. For information about how to pay your tuition and fees, or set up an online Payment Plan, contact the Bursar's Office.
6. Submit a Health Report Form (for students in health programs, athletes and residence hall students)