The following table presents a summary of fees established for the 2016-2017 academic year. Tuition and fees are due two weeks prior to the first class day each semester. Some programs require specific uniforms and/or special instruments, and all programs require textbooks. Students are responsible for the purchase of these materials.
Please note: Tuition rates are established by the CCSNH Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice.
|NH Resident||Veterans*||NERSP**||Out of State/International|
|Per Credit Cost||$ 200.00||$ 200.00||$ 300.00||$ 455.00|
(Other mandatory fees below must be added to tuition.)
Tuition rates are based on per credit hour cost
Tuition Deposit: $100
(Non-Refundable: will be credited toward first semester tuition.)
Comprehensive Fees: $22 per credit hour.
(Supports Student Center, Student Activities and Organizations, Wellness Center, Athletics, Health Services, and Campus Safety.)
Academic Instruction Fee:
An Academic Instruction Fee for credit courses is charged to all students taking lab, clinical, field experience, or practicum courses. This fee will be calculated by subtracting the number of lecture hours from the number of credit hours and multiplying the remainder by $60.00 for each course. (See example below.) This fee will be added to the normal tuition charge for that course. No academic instruction fee will be charged for co-ops and internships. Example: BIOL 195C A&PI (Lecture) 3 (Lab) 2 (Credit) 4 4 - 3 = 1 x 60 = $60
- Ceramic Studio Fee: All students taking the following courses VRTS 135C and VRTS 235C will be charged $50 ceramic studio fee for each class.
- Child and Family Development Center (CFDC) Lab Fee: All students taking the following courses ECE 101C, ECE 143C, ECE 155C, ECE 167C, ECE 188C and ECE 215C will be charged $25 lab fee for each class.
Clinical Surcharge: $350 per semester
All students enrolled in clinical Dental, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Nursing, Orthopaedic Technology and Paramedic Emergency Medicine courses will be charged a $350/per semester clinical surcharge.The following courses carry this charge: ADED 113C, ADED 114C, ADED 191C, ADED 196C, ADED 212C, ADED 221C, DGMS 296C, DGMS 297C, DGMS 298C, NURS 115C, NURS 116C, NURS 117C, NURS 178C, NURS 215C, ORTH 150C, ORTH 220C, PEM 194C, RADT 159C, RADT 164C, RADT 165C, RADT 294C, RADT 295C, RDTH 190C, RDTH 195C, RDTH 290C, RDTH 293C, RDTH 295C and RDTH 296C
- Nursing NCLEX-RN Licensure Exam Preparation Fees: All students taking the following courses will be charged the following fees to help cover the costs associated with ATI online practice and proctored assessments and tutorials, detailed individualized remediation plans, and end of program testing to prepare students for the NCLEX-RN licensure exam:
Ortho Specialty Supplies Fee: $500 per semester
All students enrolled in the Orthopaedic Technology Degree or Orthopaedic Technology Certificate Program will be charged a $500/per semester clinical surcharge.The following courses carry this charge: ORTH 105C, and ORTH 205C
- Orientation Fee: $35 (Mandatory one time charge for new, readmitted and transfer students upon matriculation into their degree or certificate program.)
- Paralegal Studies Fee: A $125 fee will be assessed for all students taking PLGL 104C and PLGL 225C. This fee will cover costs associated with ABA dues, Lexis/Nexis, and UNH School of Law LIbrary.
- Teacher Educations Conversion Program (TECP) Fee: A $25 fee will be assessed for all students taking TECP 50C, TECP 51C, TECP 60C, TECP 62C, TECP 66C, TECP 87C and TECP 88C to cover the cost of clinical practice.
- Travel Fee: A $75 fee will be assessed for all students taking HSTM 101C. The fee will be used to defray some of the costs associated with student travel experiences. There will be additional costs to students associated with some of the more extensive trips.
- Visual Arts Chemistry Fee: A $20 fee will be assessed for all students taking VRTS 135C and VRTS 235C to cover the cost of chemicals used in this class and the disposal of these chemicals.
- Visual Arts Model Fee: A $20 fee will be assessed for all students taking VRTS 133C and VRTS 210C to cover the cost of clay used in these classes.
- Graduation Fee(charged in last semester): For all Associate Degrees $110; for Dental Assisting (Professional Certificate) $50; for Orthopaedic Technology (Certificate) $25
- Liability Insurance: Personal Professional Liability Insurance is MANDATORY for all students in health and human service related programs which include clinical requirements. The cost is approximately $25 per year. Paramedic Emergency Medicine students pay $65 per year. (Note: Liability insurance may be required for students in other programs who participate in an off-campus practicum or internship.)
|Residence Hall Costs|
|Fall 2016 Semester||$ 2896||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 100||$ 4578|
|Spring 2017 Semester||$ 2896||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 0||$ 4478|
|Total||$ 5792||$ 3014||$ 150||$ 100||$ 9056|
|Fall 2016 Semester||$ 3414||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 100||$ 5096|
|Spring 2017 Semester||$ 3414||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 0||$ 4996|
|Total||$ 6828||$ 3014||$ 150||$ 100||$ 10092|
|Super Single (Available only when residence halls are not at full capacity)|
|Fall 2016 Semester||$ 3574||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 100||$ 5256|
|Spring 2017 Semester||$ 3574||$ 1507||$ 75||$ 0||$ 5156|
|Total||$ 7148||$ 3014||$ 150||$ 100||$ 10412|
+ 15 meal plan $1507 ($1407 + $100 flex)/semester; 19 meal plan $1638 ($1538 + $100 flex)/semester. (If a student does not specify which meal plan they want they automatically get the 15 meal plan. For meal plan changes student must fill out a Meal Change Form and return it to the Student Affairs Office.)
++ A room deposit of $100 per housing contract will be required in order to reserve a room in a residence hall. See details on the housing contract.
ALL CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.