Third Party Billing

In order for NHTI to invoice your employer, company or agency directly for your courses, the following conditions are required:

1. If your employer, company or agency (insurance company, voc rehab, CAP, etc.) is paying for your tuition, you need to have an official letter or Tuition Authorization Form from the company authorizing us to bill them. This must be submitted at the time of registration for day, evening or business training courses prior to the meeting of the first class for all classes. The company must be willing to pay upon receipt of invoice.

* If the third party states that there are any contingencies, (i.e. grade of “C” or better, upon completion, reimbursement, etc.), NHTI cannot bill the third party. The student must pay the semester charges by the tuition due date and receive reimbursement directly from the third party.

2. For NHTI to send an invoice to your company the letter must be on official letterhead and include:

Your Name
Company Contact Name
Company Billing Address
Company Telephone
If applicable, the course and/or maximum amount of tuition allowable.

Note: It is the student's responsibility to make sure that the company pays the invoice. If the company fails to pay the invoice, the student is responsible for the bill and will not be eligible to register for any future courses until the bill is paid in full.

3. A separate letter is needed for each semester.

If your company offers a reimbursement program, you are responsible for your tuition. We do not offer deferments. For payment information go to the Bursar's Office main page.

If your company is not in good standing with NHTI we reserve the right to not accept future authorizations for payment from them.

If you have any questions, see please contact please contact the NHTI Third Party Payables representative in the Bursar's Office at (603) 230-4000 ext. 4119.

Bursar's Office
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 230-4012
Fax: (603) 230-9302