- Tuition and Fees are due two weeks prior to the first class day each semester.
- If you register after the payment due date, payment is due upon registration.
- Student account balances paid late may be assessed a $50 late fee.
Four Ways to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Make a one-time payment online via your SIS account. (Follow directions in the green box at right, choosing Option 2: Make a Payment.)
Online Installment Payment Plan:
This is a monthly payment plan that can be set up each semester to spread the amount of tuition and fee charges over the term; monthly payments are automatically taken from the account you set it up with (bank account or credit card). There is a $30 set up fee charged at time of set up. Click here for the payment plan brochure. Set the payment plan up through your student SIS account or by clicking here.
Pay in Person:
Location: Bursar's Office, Sweeney Hall, next to the Bistro.
Payments can be made by cash, check, Mastercard/VISA, Discover and Debit Card.
Paying with a Check:
Please make checks payable to NHTI. NHTI reserves the right to put a financial hold on an account when being paid by a personal check for a period of 14 calendar days after the date payment is made to allow time for the check to clear. Students who require immediate services, including but not limited to, transcripts, housing deposits, course registration, etc. should pay using a secure method of payment, in U.S. Funds, such as cash, money order, bank check or credit card.
- View your Account Charges
- Set up an Authorized Payer
- Make an Online Payment
- Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan
- Sign up for Electronic Refund
Got to www.NHTI.edu. At top of page click on myNHTI
New Students: select New Users icon/link
Enter User ID: Student ID# starting with A
Enter PIN: _ _ _ _ _ _ (6 digit number)
First time logging in? Use Date of Birth (mmddyy) for PIN; then reset PIN
Returning Students: select SIS icon/link
Enter EasyLogin username and password
(Note: If you are unable to log into the SIS, please contact email@example.com or (603) 230-4063 for assistance.)
Select Student Tab
Select Student Account
Option 1: View Account Charges:
- Select View Account Detail
- Select term and click submit
Please note financial aid is not reflected in amount due.
Option 2: Make a Payment/Set up an Authorized Payer:
- Select MAKE A PAYMENT NOW
On the left hand side select:
View & Pay Accounts or
Option 3: Enroll in Installment Payment Plan:
- Select NHTI - Enroll in an Installment Plan
- Read all information on page
- Click on Next Step
Option 4: Sign up for Electronic Refund:
- Select: SIGN UP FOR ELECTRONIC REFUNDS NOW
- Click on Student Choice Refunds
- Select Manage My Student Choice Refunds Account
- Click on Edit Refund Method
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9302
Please include Student ID#, if possible.
Sweeney Hall on the first floor
Mon-Thurs 8-5 pm
Fri 8-4:30 pm
Friday Summer Hours: