- Tuition and Fees are due two weeks prior to the first class day of each session.
- If you register after the payment due date, payment is due within one week of registration.
- Student account balances paid late may be assessed a $50 late fee.
- Please note: Effective May 1st 2018, a 2.75% processing fee will be charged for all payments made via credit/debit card. There is no processing fee for payments made via ACH (e-check) online.
Four Ways to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Make a one-time payment online via your SIS account. (Follow directions in the green box at right, choosing Option 2: Make a Payment.)
Online Installment Payment Plan:
This is a monthly payment plan that can be set up each semester to spread the amount of tuition and fee charges over the term; monthly payments are automatically taken from the account you set it up with (bank account or credit card). There is a $30 set up fee charged at time of set up. Click here for the payment plan brochure. Set the payment plan up through your student SIS account. (Follow the instructions in the green box at the right.)
Pay in Person:
Location: Bursar's Office, Sweeney Hall, next to the Bistro.
Payments can be made by cash, check, Mastercard/VISA, Discover and Debit Card.
Paying with a Check:
Please make checks payable to NHTI. NHTI reserves the right to put a financial hold on an account when being paid by a personal check for a period of 14 calendar days after the date payment is made to allow time for the check to clear. Students who require immediate services, including but not limited to, transcripts, housing deposits, course registration, etc. should pay using a secure method of payment, in U.S. Funds, such as cash, money order, bank check or credit card.
- View your Account Charges
- Set up an Authorized Payer
- Make an Online Payment
- Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan
- Sign up Electronic Refunds
Got to www.NHTI.edu.
At top of page click on Online Resources
- Select New Users icon/link
- Enter User ID: Student ID# starting with A
Enter PIN: _ _ _ _ _ _
(6 digit number)
First time logging in?
Use Date of Birth (mmddyy) for PIN; then reset PIN
- Select SIS icon/link
- Enter EasyLogin username and password
(Note: If you are unable to log into the SIS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 230-4063 for assistance.)
Select Student >
Student Account >
View & Pay Account
Your options from the Enterprise Dashboard:
Option 1: View Account Charges:
- Select Transaction Details
Option 2: Make a Payment/Set up an Authorized Payer:
- Select Make a Payment
- Check the "Tuition & Fees" box or enter other amount
- Click on Next-Payment Method - OR -
- Click on Want to designate another payer?
Option 3: Enroll in Installment Payment Plan:
Please Note: if you add or drop a course, your payment plan will increase/decrease automatically!
- Select Set up a Payment Plan
- Click on [Begin]
- Read all information on the page
- Click on [Next] twice
- Choose desired payment plan option
Option 4: Sign up for Electronic Refunds:
- Select: Manage Refunds
First time users:
- Click on [Next] twice
- Choose a Refund Method
Already enrolled students
looking to edit their refund method:
- Click on: Edit Refund Method
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9302
Please include Student ID#, if possible.
Sweeney Hall on the first floor
Mon-Thurs 8-5 pm
Fri 8-4:30 pm
Friday Summer Hours: