- All resident hall students must have a 19 or 15 meal plan.
- Commuters, faculty and staff may purchase various meal plan options through Dining Service.
- A NHTI ID is needed to use and manage your selected meal plan.
- Meal plans are intended to be used by the individual they are assigned to. Services and products are non-transferable.
- The meal plan entitles the person to the entrée of his/her choice and seconds at all meals served in the Capital Commons only.
- If the NHTI ID is lost, a replacement must be obtained within 24 hours to access the Capital Commons.
- Dishes and trays must be returned to the receiving window.
- A meal plan may be revoked for improper student conduct.
For further information about the NHTI meal plans, visit www.dineoncampus.com/nhti/.