All resident hall students must have a 19 or 15 meal plan.
A 19 meal plan entitles the student to eat up to 19 meals per week. This includes 3 meals Monday through Friday and 2 meals on Saturday and Sunday. The 15 meal plan entitles the student to eat any 15 meals of the 19 meals per week offered. Both meal plans come with an additional $100 in Flex Cash which can be used at the Bistro.
- Commuters, faculty and staff may purchase various meal plan options through Dining Service.
- A NHTI ID is needed to use and manage your selected meal plan.
- Meal plans are intended to be used by the individual they are assigned to. Services and products are non-transferable.
- The meal plan entitles the person to the entrée of his/her choice and seconds at all meals served in the Capital Commons only.
- If the NHTI ID is lost, a replacement must be obtained within 24 hours to access the Capital Commons.
- Dishes and trays must be returned to the receiving window.
- A meal plan may be revoked for improper student conduct.
For further information about the NHTI meal plans, visit www.dineoncampus.com/nhti/.