Please submit the following information to the Health Services Office, prior to beginning participation in athletics:
- Completed Health History Form (submitted to Health Service Office)
- Physical examination: within the past year.
- Documentation of Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) #1 and MMR #2 after 1980 or positive antibody titer (proof of immunity by a blood test)
- TD or Tdap (tetanus/diphtheria/whopping cough vaccine) within the last ten years
Proof of Health Insurance is required by submitting a copy of your insurance card. Active military can submit a copy of their military ID
To be accepted health insurance must meet the following criteria:
- United States based insurance plan;
- Provides the 10 essential health benefits specified in the Affordable Care Act (https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/essential-health-benefits/);
- Includes access to hospital and physician providers in the area where the student is attending a New Hampshire community college;
- Will remain in effect for the entire semester (except for termination due to the attainment of a maximum age, or other situation resulting in a loss of plan eligibility.
The follow plans DO NOT meet the criteria:
- An accident-only policy
- A short-term limited duration health plan that does not meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- A ministry sharing plan, even if it is recognized by the ACA
Any other health benefits program (e.g., a community care program) that is not recognized by the State of NH as being health insurance (or is not a health benefits plan governed by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974) and does not meet all of the requirements specified above.
It is highly recommended that students schedule physical exams with their healthcare providers early as these appointments are sometimes scheduled three to six months in advance. Physical exams and immunizations may be scheduled with the Health Services Office by calling (603) 230-4043. We do not do insurance billing. Charges will be posted to the student's account at the Bursar's office.
If you have questions, please see our FAQ.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9308
The Health Services office is located on the first floor of the Student Center.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:00 pm