Please submit the following information to the Health Services Office, prior to beginning participation in athletics:
- Completed Health Questionnaire/Physical Examination Form (submitted to Health Service Office)
- Physical examination: within the past year.
- Documentation of Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) #1 and MMR #2 after 1980 or positive antibody titer (proof of immunity by a blood test)
- TD or Tdap (tetanus/diphtheria/whopping cough vaccine) within the last ten years
- Proof of Health or Accident Insurance. If needed, please contact either the Health Services Office at (603) 230-4043 or the Athletics Secretary at (603) 271-6484 x4206.
It is highly recommended that students schedule physical exams with their healthcare providers early as these appointments are sometimes scheduled three to six months in advance. Physical exams and immunizations may be scheduled with the Health Services Office by calling (603) 230-4043. We do not do insurance billing. Charges will be posted to the student's account at the Bursar's office.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9308
The Health Services office is located on the first floor of the Student Center.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:00 pm