What is NHTI ALERTS?
NHTI ALERTS is NHTI, Concord's Community College's emergency notification system that will help ensure rapid and reliable mass communication to students, faculty, and staff. The NHTI ALERTS system is designed to communicate with cell phones (text and voice messages), landlines, and email systems, should a weather closure/delay, emergency situation or crisis occur on the NHTI campus.
Why should I register for NHTI ALERTS?
NHTI ALERTS is your best way of finding out if the college is closed, or classes are cancelled or delayed due to weather, a power outage, or some other emergency.
How do I register for NHTI ALERTS?
- If you were a student, faculty or staff member on July 1, 2018, click here for special instructions. Otherwise, proceed to Step 2 to set up your account.
Make sure you know your CCSNH email address, and have a text-capable cell phone available.
Note: If you do not yet have a CCSNH email address (or do not remember it), visit https://www.ccsnh.edu/online-resources, and click the New Users icon.
For more information click EasyLogin Instructions next to the icon.
Click the black "Register" button on the upper right hand side of the page.
- On the "Confirm Mobile Carrier" page, the Alerts system will display your phone number and mobile service provider. If the provider shown is not correct, select the correct one from the dropdown. Then click Proceed to Next Step.
- The Alerts system will now send a message to your CCSNH email address. Click on the link provided in the email.
- The Alerts system will now send a text containing a confirmation code to your cell phone. Enter the confirmation code in the "Confirm Mobile Number" screen in the Alerts system. Click Finish.
- Click the “Opt-in Lists” tab at the top of the next page shown. Select the Student, Staff or Faculty check box as appropriate.
- Click the “My Account” tab. Here you can view and change your contact information and make any changes needed, such as adding additional email addresses and phone numbers.
- When finished, click the dropdown in the top right corner of the page, and click Log Out.
NOTE: Please read this disclaimer * as there is not a guarantee of delivery due to situations which are outside of NHTI's control.
NHTI Alerts is just one method the College will use to communicate information during an emergency. The campus will continue to use a variety of other notification methods as appropriate.