We’re committed to supporting LGBTQ students at NHTI as you develop academically, professionally, and personally. We’ll help to foster a campus of inclusion, respect, and equality for LGBTQ students.
In partnership with Campus Safety, Civil Rights/Equity, and the NHTI Alliance, we’ll provide advocacy and support to LGBTQ students who experience harassment, discrimination, or hate crimes.
- NHTI Health Services, 603-230-4043, Student Center 103
- NHTI Campus Safety, 603-230-4042 or 603-224-3287.
- NHTI Civil Rights/Equity Office, 271-6484 x4159
- Civil Rights
- Human Rights Campaign
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Gender Education and Advocacy
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute
- Intersex Society of North America
- American Civil Liberties Union LGBT Rights Project current legal and legislative information
- Lambda Legal
- Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- The Trevor Project
24/7 crisis and suicide prevention helpline for gay, lesbian, transgender and questioning youth