NEW EVENT: Returning to Learning Week
Whether you’re here for a career change or a boost in skills, learning as an adult can be a challenge – and we’re here for you every step of the way with advice, tips, and lessons on how to make the most of your opportunity to be an adult learner at NHTI! Registration and application help will be available.
Registration is suggested, but all are welcome!
At NHTI, your academic success is our success! The Academic Center for
Excellence (ACE), located in the Learning Commons, supports this by promoting independent self-directed learning.
We offer free tutoring programs for students in need of some extra help or looking to further your educational goals.
Tutoring programs at NHTI include open labs and tutorials for A&P and Biological Sciences, Math Lab, Writing Center, Study Skills, peer tutoring, and group study sessions. During tutoring sessions, you can ask questions, learn at your own pace, and receive immediate feedback.
If you want to discuss academic support offerings, meet with an ACE tutor to talk about your learning strengths and challenges. We’ll help you refresh your essential study skills such as organizing time and materials, taking lecture notes, reading and studying textbooks, and preparing for tests.
We offer help in the following areas:
Calculator Loan Program
Do you need a calculator for your NHTI courses? We loan calculators for the day, the week, and even the semester. Email NHTIace@ccsnh.edu or chat with us live (right) and see our availability!
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Chemistry and Physics: Available during selected hours in the Math Lab. Refer to current Math Lab schedule here. Online Appointments are available upon request during regular Math Lab Hours.
- Zoom Room and Computer Lab: Monday-Friday; 8:00 a.m.- 6:50 p.m.
- IT Open Lab: Hours TBA; contact your instructor for further help.
- Accounting Open Labs: Open Mondays from 12:00 p.m. to via Zoom. Enroll for open lab via Canvas. Once enrolled you will be provided a Zoom link and passcode. Call 603-230-4027 for more information.
- Writing Center and Study Solutions Lab:
- Monday-Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Satellite Writing Center and Study Solutions Lab: – Grappone, 2nd Floor Lounge
- Monday and Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Call 603-230-4027 for an appointment. Online and On-Campus appointments available.