At NHTI, your academic success is our success! The Academic Center for
Excellence (ACE), located in the Learning Commons, supports this by promoting independent self-directed learning.
We offer free tutoring programs for students in need of some extra help or looking to further your educational goals.
Tutoring programs at NHTI include open labs and tutorials for A&P and Biological Sciences, Math Lab, Writing Center, Study Skills, peer tutoring, and group study sessions. During tutoring sessions, you can ask questions, learn at your own pace, and receive immediate feedback.
If you want to discuss academic support offerings, meet with an ACE tutor to talk about your learning strengths and challenges. We’ll help you refresh your essential study skills such as organizing time and materials, taking lecture notes, reading and studying textbooks, and preparing for tests.
We offer help in the following areas:
Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Chemistry and Physics: Available during selected hours in the Math Lab. Refer to current Math Lab schedule here.
- Computer Learning Lab: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
- IT Open Lab: Hours TBA; contact your instructor for further help.
- Accounting Open Labs: Open Tuesdays from 1:30-3:30 p.m. via Zoom. Please enroll for open lab via Canvas. Once enrolled you will be provided a Zoom link and passcode. Call 603-230-4027 for more information.
- Writing Center and Study Solutions Lab: Call 603-230-4027 for more information.
Get the latest news and updates when you follow NHTI on: