The Registrar’s Office is available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., by phone at 603-230-4014, or by email at NHTIregistrar@ccsnh.edu.
The Registrar’s Office is available to assist you with questions about student records including (but not limited to):
- Requesting transcripts
- Releasing information
- Graduation/Program Completion
- Course Registrations
- Dropping Courses or Withdrawing from NHTI
- Name and Address Changes
- Veterans Affairs and National Guard Affairs Resources
- National Guard – How to Apply to Federal Tuition Assistance
NHTI has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide online transcript ordering for our students and alumni!
If you have attended since 1991, electronic and paper transcripts are available when ordered online. Submit transcript requests directly to the National Student Clearinghouse by clicking here.
If you attended prior to Summer 1991 only paper copies of your transcript are available directly from the Registrar’s Office. Electronic transcripts are not available for attendance prior to Summer 1991.
Please complete the Transcript Request Form and return to the Registrar’s Office:
- By email to NHTIRegistrar@ccsnh.edu
- By mail to NHTI Registrar’s Office, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- By fax to 603-230-9314
- In person at NHTI – Concord’s Community College Registrar’s Office, Sweeney Hall
Transcripts will not be processed if a student has an outstanding financial obligation to NHTI or any CCSNH college. Transcripts are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt, but during peak periods (such as the start or end of semesters) processing may be delayed.