At NHTI, we encourage you to work closely with an academic advisor to define your academic, career, and life goals. Whether you need guidance selecting classes, transferring to a four-year school, or clarifying long-term goals, an academic advisor is here to help.
- Do you need academic support? Contact our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE).
- Are personal issues affecting your academics? Contact our Counseling Services.
- Do you have financial aid questions? Contact our Financial Aid office.
- Need career guidance? Our Career Resources are here to help.
Frequently Requested Forms
Where to Find Us
The Academic Advising Center, located in the Learning Commons, serves students who take classes exclusively in the evening or are not enrolled in an academic program. Selected General Studies and Liberal Arts students are also advised in the Academic Advising Center.
Philosophy and Goals for Advising
The advising program at NHTI provides you with the knowledge to identify your personal, academic, and career goals; develop an appropriate educational and career plan; and monitor your progress toward achieving these goals.
- To empower you to be an active participant in your own decision-making processes
- To connect you to the community using school resources, student clubs and organizations, athletic teams, work-study programs, and student activities
- To help you understand yourself, develop critical thinking and reasoning skills, and clarify personal values
- To provide advising services that are visible and available to everyone
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Get the latest news and updates when you follow NHTI on: