This covers any and all policies related to the college’s regulations on residential living:
- Behavior that infringes on the rights of an individual or group or jeopardizes the safety of individuals and property
- Failure to maintain the cleanliness of assigned room to reasonable sanitation and safety standards; or failure to clean personal mess in kitchen, lounge, or study area after use
- Use or possession of a residence hall key assigned to another student
- Tampering with panic switches or causing a false activation of a panic switch
- Damage to laundry machines or using laundry machines in a manner not intended
- Possession and/or use of open flame, candle, incense, etc.
- Failure to carry room key resulting in excessive lockouts
- Removal of furniture or window screen from public area or assigned room
- Unauthorized use of window or window ledge, including entering or exiting a building through the window or dropping or throwing items from a window
- Pets of any kind are prohibited in the residence halls with the exception of appropriately approved ESAs and
tropical fish. Aquariums may not exceed 10 gallons and must be on a stand or base to reduce danger of breakage.
- Excessive noise
- Failure to maintain quiet hours (10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sunday-Thursday; 12-10 a.m., Friday-Saturday).
- Possession or use of unauthorized items (weights, hot pots, coffee makers, amplifiers, halogen lamps, etc.)
- Possession of traffic and street signs
- Sporting activities of all types inside the residence halls