Register for Orientation
For Summer/Fall 2015
- A tuition deposit of $100 needs to be paid prior to attending Orientation and registering for classes.
- Placement testing: Registration for classes cannot occur without completing your placement testing. Arrange for your testing with the Learning Center prior to attending your orientation/registration date. Visit the Placement Testing webpage or call Lois Richard at (603) 271-6484 x4291 or x 4430 or the Learning Center at (603) 230-4027..
- Tuition and fees for the upcoming semester are due three weeks prior to the first class day of the semester. For payment and online installment payment plan information go to nhti.edu/student-resources/bursar.
- If you are interested in on campus housing, applications for the Fall semester need to be submitted prior to the start of the semester. Please feel free to contact Residence Life at (603) 230-4044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring classes begin January 20.
- Orientation Schedule - Room assignments will be provided at check-in.
Please Note: A $30 fee will be charged to your account to cover the costs of Orientation, even if you do not attend Orientation. All fees are subject to change without notice.