Community College Summer, Fall or Spring Classes in Concord, NH
Register today for Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
Full semester, half semester, 10-week, 8-week, 5 week and one week offerings.
You belong here! Start your journey today!
|NHTI Summer 2020 courses will be delivered online to help you keep the momentum from the safety of your home. Please carefully read the details of the courses you are interested in taking this summer or have already registered for this summer. If a course has a meeting time listed, this indicates that students are expected to be available and signed in during those times. If a course has no meeting time listed, students complete the work on their own schedule while still meeting published deadlines. Advisors are available to help assist all students and can be contacted by email at email@example.com. Visit the NHTI Advising webpage for additional advising information.|
- Complete Summer 2020 offerings
- Complete Fall 2020 offerings (Download in PDF)
- Complete Spring 2021 offerings (Download in PDF)
- Complete Schedule of Classes on Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 the Student Information System
- Registration Information | Registration Form
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Important Dates/Academic Calendar
How to Register
Contact Admissions at (603) 230-4011
New student accepted into a degree program?
View your next steps by reading your acceptance letter or by visiting Next Steps for New Students.
Just a class or two?
Contact the Registrar’s Office to assist you in course selection.
English language learner?
Contact the ESOL Office at (603) 271-6484 x4410.
Current student in a degree or certificate program?
- Review your degree audit on Degree Works: Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>NHTI Degree Audit (Degree Works).
- Contact your academic advisor to confirm your course selection. Don’t know your advisor? Login to the Student Information System, then select Student>Student Records>Advisor Information.
- REGISTER on the SIS: Login in at Student Information System, then select Student>Registration>Look Up Classes