With 90+ degree and certificate programs, NHTI has the courses you want and need to reach your career and academic goals. Below are the available schedules of the courses we are offering for upcoming semesters. If you have any questions or need additional information, email NHTIadmissions@ccsnh.edu, call 603-230-4011, or chat online with our admissions office.
Don’t see what you need? Search for schedules online in our Student Information System (SIS).
How to Register for Individual Courses
There are four different ways to register for single courses:
*First-time students: You should meet with your academic advisor prior to registering online. Online registration is only available for matriculated students.
|By Email:||Complete the Registration Form and email it to NHTIregistrar@ccsnh.edu.|
Complete the Registration Form and fax to the Registrar’s Office at 603-230-4014.
*Registration by phone requires payment in full with a credit card.
|By Mail:||Complete and mail the Registration Form to the Registrar’s Office. (Address on form)|
No placement testing is needed, but you may need to submit high school transcripts, SAT, or other previous test scores for course placement.
- Paying for NHTI: Tuition and Fees
- Bursar’s Office: Your Guide to Making Payments
- Important Dates/Academic Calendar
Are you a new student accepted into a degree program?
Please visit Next Steps for New Students to see what do to next. This information has also been sent to you as part of your admissions letter.
Do you want to register for just a few classes?
Not ready to be a full-time student? That’s OK! Contact the Registrar’s Office for help selecting the courses in which you’d like to enroll.
Do you need help with English?
Contact the ESOL Office at (603) 271-6484 x4410.
Are you a current student in a degree or certificate program?
- Review your degree audit on Degree Works. To do this, log in to SIS and select Student > Student Records > NHTI Degree Audit (Degree Works).
- Contact your advisor to confirm your course selection. Don’t know your advisor? Log in to SIS and select Student > Student Records > Advisor Information.
- Register on SIS: Log in to SIS and select Student > Registration > Look Up Classes..