Let’s work together to find a solution that will address all your training needs! Explore all of our available options below or reach out for a customized training program.
NHTI Business Training Center offers cost-effective, targeted training that is relevant and performance based. Our expert instructors come from a variety of backgrounds and expertise such as college faculty or industry subject matter experts. We’re here to help create a training solution that will meet your needs.
Our training is:
- Custom designed – customized for your specific business needs.
- Flexible for you and your employees – you determine when, where, and what; on-site, off-site to minimize downtime.
- Employees learn together as a team – you select the participants, everyone receives the same information at the same time.
Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Mindfulness in the workplace
- Computer Applications
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Train the Trainer
- Customer Service
Our customized training solutions are designed and delivered by high-caliber, industry experienced instructors. We work closely with management to ensure that training objectives incorporate real workplace challenges and practical solutions.
Business Training Center Registration Information
Ways to Register
- Online: Browse our course catalog & register online
- Mail: NHTI – Business Training Center, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- Fax: Fax Registration form and payment to (603) 230-9304
- Phone: Register using a credit card by calling (603) 230-4022
- Dental and other non-credit workshops registration form: Download and Print (PDF)
- Please fill out this form if you work at a state agency/muncipality: Download and print (PDF)
*Registrations must include all required eligibility forms and payment to secure a seat prior to workshop course start date. If there is an online component to a workshop course, the first day is the day the online component begins.
- Checks should be made out to NHTI—Concord’s Community College.
- As of July 1, 2019, we will no longer invoice for payment. Registrations must be paid in full to secure a seat.
- Liability insurance is available for purchase through NHTI for dental continuing ed students.
- For courses with an on-line pre-study component, it is strongly recommended that registration be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the workshop course start date.
All registrations will be confirmed via email.
Any required books/materials will be at full cost.
Employers registering two or more employees for the same workshop will receive a 10% discount.
Participants registered for workshops through the Business Training Center (BTC) must notify the Business Training Center at least five business days prior to the first workshop session, even if the first session is online, in order to receive a full refund. Refunds can take up to two weeks to process. This includes Dental Continuing Education workshops. Cancellations made after this deadline will result in a letter of credit being issued for a Dental Continuing Education course. There may be exceptions for certain programs or workshops due to enrollment restrictions.
*Liability Insurance purchased through NHTI is non-refundable.
The BTC must be notified ten days prior to the first workshop session, even if the first session is online, for the following: Administration of Local Anesthesia, In-Office Whitening, Coronal Polishing, Monitoring Nitrous Oxide, Review of Local Anesthesia, Dental Sealants, Techniques in Dental Radiology, Caries Stabilization.
The Business Training Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshops/courses due to insufficient enrollment or conditions beyond our control.
In the event of an unanticipated class cancellation due to an emergency or inclement weather, an announcement will be on our answering machine. When NHTI has cancelled classes, the Business Training Center classes will be cancelled as well. Call our office at (603) 230-4022, visit NHTI’s website, or check WMUR Channel 9 for details. Every effort will be made to reschedule.