Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, the BTC is available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Please email NHTIbtc@ccsnh.edu phone at 207-370-9226. Fall classes are online except for dental clinics. All offerings can be found at NHTI.edu/btc.
If you have questions, contact NHTIcampussafty@ccsnh.edu.
Check out our selection of self paced & instructor led online professional development courses and advanced career training with industry certifications.
In addition to the open enrollment workshops, online courses & career training programs, NHTI Business Training Center also offers cost-effective, targeted training for business, organizations, schools & industry that is relevant and performance-based. We’re here to create a training solution that meets your career needs. We can bring the program to your organization onsite or virtually as well as host on our campus.
Our training is:
- Custom-designed for you.
- Flexible to minimize downtime.
- Collaborative so employees can learn together as a team.
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Mindfulness in the workplace
- Computer applications
- Industry and manufacturing
- Train the trainer
- Customer service
Our customized training solutions are designed and delivered by high-caliber, industry experienced instructors. We work hard to ensure your training objectives incorporate real-world challenges and practical solutions.
Business Training Center Workshop Registration
Ways to Register
- Online: Browse our course catalog and register online.
- Mail: NHTI – Business Training Center, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- Fax: Fax Registration form and payment to 603-230-9304
- Phone: Register using a credit card by calling 603-230-4022
- Dental and other non-credit workshops registration form: Download and Print (PDF)
- Please fill out this form if you work at a state agency/muncipality: Download and print (PDF)
*Registrations must include all required eligibility forms and payment to secure a seat prior to workshop course start date. If there is an online component to a workshop course, the first day is the day the online component begins.
- Checks should be made out to “NHTI – Concord’s Community College.”
- Registrations must be paid in full to secure a seat.
- Liability insurance is available for purchase through NHTI for dental continuing ed students.
- For courses with an online pre-study component, we strongly advise that registration be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the workshop course start date.
All registrations will be confirmed via email.
Employers registering two or more employees for the same workshop will receive a 10% discount.
Participants registered for workshops through the Business Training Center must notify the Business Training Center at least five business days prior to the first workshop session, even if the first session is online, to receive a full refund. Refunds can take up to two weeks to process. There may be exceptions for certain programs or workshops because of enrollment restrictions.
*Liability insurance purchased through NHTI is non-refundable.
The Business Training Center must be notified ten days prior to the first workshop session, even if the first session is online, for the following courses: Administration of Local Anesthesia, In-Office Whitening, Coronal Polishing, Monitoring Nitrous Oxide, Review of Local Anesthesia, Dental Sealants, Techniques in Dental Radiology, and Caries Stabilization.
The Business Training Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshops/courses due to insufficient enrollment or conditions beyond our control.
In the event of an unanticipated class cancellation due to an emergency or inclement weather, an announcement will be on our answering machine. When NHTI has cancelled classes, Business Training Center classes are also cancelled. Call our office at 603-230-4022, visit NHTI’s website, or check WMUR Channel 9 for details. Every effort will be made to reschedule.