This certificate prepares students to earn Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 Linux Server Professional certifications.
- CL – Number of lecture/classroom hours per week for the course
- LAB – Number of simulation laboratory, laboratory or clinical hours per week for the course
- CR – Number of credit hours for the course
|IST 103C||Programming with Raspberry Pi||2||2||3|
|IST 170C||Introduction to Linux||2||2||3|
|IST 270C||Advanced Linux||2||2||3|
Graduates are able to:
- Test for the industry-recognized CompTIA Linux+ certification. Upon earning this certification, students can obtain the Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 Linux Server Professional and the SUSE Certified Linux Administrator certifications free of charge and without additional testing.
- Demonstrate professional behavior, critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to work with and manage a group.
This certificate prepares students to earn an industry-recognized Linux certification. Graduates have the skills for jobs in Linux/Unix administration, server administration, and network support.