This program teaches the common core of all IT curricula and provides a foundation for further IT study. Classes can be taken day or evening.
- CL – Number of lecture/classroom hours per week for the course
- LAB – Number of simulation laboratory, laboratory or clinical hours per week for the course
- CR – Number of credit hours for the course
|IST 104C||PC/Mobile Hardware and Networking||2||2||3|
|IST 109C||PC OS Security and Cloud Fundamentals||2||2||3|
Graduates are able to:
- Be eligible to test for industry-recognized certificates: CompTIA A+
- Use critical thinking, abstract conceptualization, and problem solving
Graduates can enter into the PC/mobile repair and entry-level help desk technician professions and are eligible to test for the industry-recognized CompTIA A+ certification.