NHTI’s ESOL certificate program provides you with a strong introduction to ESOL teaching. This program is for:
- Those interested in working in programs that require experience working with ESOL learners
- Para-educators looking to enhance their skills and move toward a certification in ESOL
- Teachers seeking professional development skills related to working with ESOL learners
- Those interested in broadening their knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of cultural and linguistic differences, language acquisition, literacy development, and reflective instructional practices
- Those interested developing and using instructional and assessment strategies and materials that raise the achievement levels and increase the academic success of ESOL learners
This program is financial aid-eligible.