This certificate program is designed for individuals with technical backgrounds who are interested in learning electronics. Credits are transferable to NHTI’s Electronic Engineering Technology Associate Degree Program. This program is financial aid-eligible.
- CL – Number of lecture/classroom hours per week for the course
- LAB – Number of simulation laboratory, laboratory or clinical hours per week for the course
- CR – Number of credit hours for the course
|ELET 101C||Electric Circuits||3||3||4|
|ELET 102C||Circuit Analysis||3||3||4|
|ELET 110C||Electronics I||3||3||4|
|ELET 210C||Electronics II||3||3||4|
|ELET 215C||Advanced Digital Electronics||3||3||4|
- Math is the language of engineering, thus students should have the ability to understand and use algebraic
equations and have either completed college algebra or take MATH 124C College Algebra as a prerequisite.
- Students should possess a working knowledge of digital electronics or take ELET 115C Digital Fundamentals as a co-requisite.
Graduates can enter into the following professions (not an inclusive list):
- Electronic circuit designer
- IoT developer
- System verification engineer
- Electrical/electronics engineering technicians
- Electro-mechanical technicians