- SFA is assistance for students matriculated (formally accepted) in a financial aid-eligible program, i.e., those programs with total program credits of 16 or more.
- Eligibility for financial aid is based on the number of credits for which a student is enrolled in a particular semester. NHTI defines enrollment as:
- Full time = 12 or more credits per semester
- ¾ time = 9-11 credits per semester
- Part-time = 6-8 credits per semester
- Students not planning to enroll at least half-time (6 credits) should check with the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility.
- It helps to cover educational expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation.
- electronic receipt of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- NHTI financial aid verification form if requested
- appropriate tax returns, if requested
Degree programs offered