Our school code is 002581.

No. Once you have applied for admission, you can submit your FAFSA application at https://fafsa.gov.

This is the federal government’s basic grant program. Eligibility is determined from the information you provide on the FAFSA.

You’re an independent student when you reach the age of 24, have become a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, are married, have a child for whom you supply at least half of the support, are working on a Masters Degree, or were a ward of the court.

Visit our Scholarships and Grants page and peruse the scholarship bulletin board across from the Registrar’s Office. And, you can always research your own, as we do not have a complete list of all available scholarships.

The federal government mandates that funds be held for 30 days into the semester for first-time Stafford Loan borrowers. Each semester, grants and loans will be disbursed approximately 30 days into the semester and each week thereafter through the end of the semester.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to this information. Please check with the lender with which you completed your Master Promissory Note (MPN).

Unfortunately, we do not have access to this information. You can estimate this on your own by subtracting your financial aid from your bill if you are eligible for a refund.

Financial aid refunds are mailed within 14 days of your disbursement. You can monitor your account via the Student Information System and sign up for direct deposit (see instructions here).

Yes, you can! The Student Information System should have this information for you.

Withdrawal may affect your future financial aid eligibility if you are not maintaining a minimum completion rate of 67 percent.

If you are a Pell Grant recipient, a complete withdrawal from all classes before the 60 percent point of the semester will reduce your current semester’s financial aid. In this case, you will incur a financial liability to the college.

Maybe! To check if you are eligible for summer financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office.

You’ll have to complete an SIS authorization or a form to be given bookstore credit. This is only available if there are remaining funds in your financial aid award after covering the semester charges.