Rotary Club of Meredith Scholarships
The Rotary Club of Meredith provides a limited number of scholarships to deserving individuals who are seeking new careers due to changes in their personal situation, or are preparing to switch to careers in service oriented fields. Scholarships and tuition reimbursement awards will range from $600 to $1200. Applicants must live or work in the towns of Meredith, Center Harbor, Moultonborough, Center Sandwich or Sandwich, NH. Applications can be downloaded from the Meredith Rotary website at www.meredithrotary.com. Click on the section labeled Youth Activities; then click on Scholarships. Deadline is January 15, 2016.
The New Hampshire Water Pollution Control Association will award a $1000 scholarship to students enrolled in New Hampshire colleges who meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants must provide verification of enrollment with a major in Water Pollution Control, Environmental Science, Engineering or Chemistry. More information and applications are available at www.nhwpca.org. Applications must be postmarked by March 4, 2016.
Recognizes college juniors and seniors with $2,500 scholarships. Each year, scholarships will be awarded to deserving students who demonstrate leadership abilities, an understanding of the need for higher education, and financial need
Applicants must be:
- NH Residents (although may attend college out-of-state).
- Achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by Fall 2016. (For current NHTI students, this means you must be planning to graduate in Spring 2015 and entering a 4-year institution in Fall 2016.)
- An applicant for financial aid (i.e. filed FAFSA for upcoming school year).
- Attaining a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
- Please Note: Prior CEO Scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.
Eligible students are invited to submit an application by Friday April 22, 2016. Select applicants will be contacted by May 6 and required to submit college transcripts and student aid info (from the FAFSA). Semi-finalists will be interviewed on May 12. For the application and more detailed info visit www.nhheaf.org/CEO_Application.asp.
For more scholarship information,
check the Scholarship Board in Sweeney Hall, across from Admissions.
Dec 18, 2015