The Alice M. Yarnold and Samuel Yarnold Scholarship Trust offers $1000 - $5000 per year in scholarships for students interested in nursing, medicine, social work or other related areas of post-secondary education.
- Applicants must be New Hampshire residents who are already in the process of post-secondary education.
- Individuals must demonstrate financial need and scholastic excellence.
Applications must be submitted by May 19, 2016. Applications are available in the NHTI Financial Aid Office.
Candidates must be undergraduates who will achieve “sophomore,” “junior,” or “senior” grade level by fall 2016, or graduate students at an accredited, degree-granting college or university in Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont, who have a declared major in a public relations-related field. While Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) members are encouraged to apply, membership in PRSSA is not required. Entries will be judged by a committee of public relations professionals. Winners will be announced in June 2016. The honoree will receive a $500 scholarship to be used toward tuition and fees. The application deadline is May 23, 2016. Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office. For questions or comments, please contact Donna Eason, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two students who are in good academic standing and attending a U.S. college or university will each receive a $1,000 scholarship from SeniorHomes.com for use in paying tuition and/or books.
Judging will be based on the following criteria, that include, but are not limited to:
- Submission quality (inspiring, extraordinary, or otherwise compelling);
- Impact the scholarship will make on the life of the student and the person they care for;
- Whether the applicant has addressed the application questions and satisfied the application guidelines.
Apply at www.seniorhomes.com/scholarship by June 30, 2016.
May 13, 2016