NH Tobacco Helpline Offers Free
November 3 thru December 31, 2014 the NH Tobacco Helpline will be offering nicotine replacement therapy patches to NH residents while supplies last. Telephone counseling and the patch will be offered to all NH uninsured University/College staff or household members, 18 years of age or older, at no cost.
To qualify for the patch:
- Caller must state that they are University/College staff or household member of staff
- Caller must be ready to quit within the next 30 days
- Caller must agree to participate in no-cost telephone counseling from the Helpline
- A counselor will make sure it is safe for a caller to use the patch
- To receive two weeks of the patch via US mail, the caller must participate in the “Info Call” (call #1)
- To receive two additional weeks of the patch via US mail – the caller must participate in the “Quit Day Call” (call #2) and “3-Day Post Quit Day Call” (call #3)
Yankee Candle Fundraiser!
The Human Service Club is holding a Yankee Candle fundraiser for club funds to support community efforts, club work such as our “Clothes Closet” – gently used clothing for NHTI students in need of warm winter clothing and professional clothing for job/practicum/work study interviews, as well as other activities.
A great advantage to this is that you can shop directly online! Please go to:
www.Yankeecandlefundraising.com, enter our club’s group number #990070786, and let the shopping begin! You should see a note in the upper left hand corner recognizing that the order will go towards the NH – Human Service Club fundraiser. The fundraiser ends on November 21. Your online order should arrive directly to your home 3-5 days after your purchase.
Thank you in advance for supporting the Human Service Club!
PRESSED FOR TIME?
Professional tutors to help you to:
- Reach mini-goals with project boards
- Ease stress
- Stay motivated
NHTI Writing Center & Study Solutions Lab
Library Room 135 - Call 230-4027
SIGN UP TODAY!
Nov 7, 2014
Campus Safety Information
The following incidents occurred on NHTI property during the week of October 27 - November 2, 2014. The numbers reflect only the incidents the Safety Department handled directly. To view the NHTI crime log of the past 60 days reported incidents please visit the Campus Safety office at One Institute Drive.
Lock/Key Issues: 11
Lost and Found: 12
Motor Vehicle Lockout/Jumpstarts: 6
Tickets Issued: 1
Outside Vendor Assists: 16
(Cable/Phone Company, etc.)
The NHTI Campus Safety Department would like to take this opportunity to honor all current military service personnel and veterans that have served in the United States Armed Forces. Thank you for your dedication, service, and sacrifice in the defense of our freedom, liberties, and way of life. We are proud of what you do every day. We hope that today you are home safe in the comfort of family and friends.