Registration for Spring 2015
Opens on Monday November 17!
Don't delay! Get the schedule you want!
Complete schedule of spring classes --
day, evening, 8 week, Saturday,
weeklong intensive, hybrid and 100% online courses --
is now available at nhti.edu/spring.
Special registration sessions for AGS students on
Wednesday and Thursday, Nov 19 & 20,
from 10 am - 3 pm in the Student Center Rotunda.
Tuesday, Nov 18
6-8 pm, Library Living Room
Dan Szczesny is the associate publisher of The Hippo, New Hampshire’s largest weekly newspaper, based in Manchester. An avid New England hiker and member of the AMC’s 4,000-footer club, Dan was married atop Mt. Lafayette. Dan will discuss hiking, Nepal, and yielding the right-of-way to yaks.
Free and open to the public. For more information call (603) 230-4028.
Saturday, November 22
7:30 - 9 pm, Library Living Room
Once upon a time, there was a story waiting to be told…
"Tellabration" is an evening of storytelling celebrated around the world! Listen as these amazing NH storytellers share tales of wonder & wisdom …
- Proclamation - George Radcliffe, Webster
- Stone Story - Peter Brodeur, Andover
- Bring Back the Rain - Mike Lang, Durham
- The Angel and the Elf - Sue McPhee, Hillsboro
- No Flowers - Sharon Wood, Claremont
- The Alchemical Paints - Angela Klingler, Salem
- Nymph to Dragonfly - Kim Hart, Nashua
- Something Funny About That - Lauretta Phillips, Andover
- The Secret Message of the Merchant and the Parrot - Simon Brooks, New London
Free and open to the public. Donations for the Friendly Kitchen (cash or canned goods) accepted. Contact Steve Ambra, 271-6484 x4101.
Nov 14, 2014
Spring Registration opens November 17th. Be sure to check the Student Information System (SIS) to make sure there are no holds on your account & your financial aid is in place for Spring.