NHDHHS COVID-19 Mobile Vaccination Clinic
- This event has passed.
August 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Where: C parking lot, by the Wellness Center; if raining, the event will be held in the Student Center rotunda
Cost: Free; no insurance required
Vaccines Available: The Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J vaccines will be available.
Who is Eligible?
- Everyone 12 and up (Do not need to be a NH Resident or a U.S. Citizen)
- Persons between age 12 and 18 will need parent/guardian present
What to Bring?
- Facemasks/coverings are required when registering/being vaccinated. Masks will be available.
What if I have already had the first of 2 doses for Pfizer or Moderna?
Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card and be aware of the following eligibility:
- Pfizer – eligible 21 days after first dose
- Moderna – eligible 28 days after first dose
With there be a follow-up clinic at NHTI if I need a second dose?
Yes. The NHDHHS Mobile clinics will be available on:
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021; 12-5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021; 2-8 p.m.
- Additional clinics will be scheduled in September.
If you need an accommodation (language or accessibility), contact NHTI Campus Safety at NHTIcampussafety@ccsnh.edu so we can coordinate resources with NHDHHS.