Evening Students Register for Orientation
For Summer/Fall 2015
- Attend Orientation: As an evening, distance learning or online student you are invited to our Orientations to learn more about the college process, meet your department head, and see the college. If you are unable to attend a day Orientation, welcome information will be available in the evening during the first two weeks of Fall semester.
- Check in begins at 8:00 am. A schedule and information will be available upon check in.
- Placement Testing: Registration for classes cannot occur without completing your placement testing. Arrange for your testing with the Learning Center prior to attending your orientation/registration date. Visit the Learning Center Placement Testing or call Lois Richard at (603) 271-6484 x4291 or x 4430 or the Learning Center at (603) 230-4027.
- Tuition, Fees and Housing payments for the upcoming semester are due prior to the first class day of the semester. For payment and Online Installment Payment Plan information go to Bursar's Office.
- Fall classes begin August 31.
- Register for Orientation (see below)
Please Note: All incoming students, upon matriculation and registration, will be charged an Orientation Fee of $30. This non-refundable fee covers the cost of orientation and other student services. All fees are subject to change without notice.