The Advisory Board meets at 5 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month during the academic year. The board generally does not meet in January, June, and July. Its purpose, according to CCSNH policy, is to:
- Provide communication between the college and the area served.
- Aid in a continuous review of the content and organization of instructional programs in keeping with the educational needs of the area or state.
- Advise in long-term planning for programs and facilities.
- Advise in the planning of a student placement program.
- Assist with a continuous appraisal of occupational opportunities.
- Advise in the planning of development and financial support initiatives.
- Support state and federal legislation appropriate and consistent with the goals of the Community College System.
- Assist in the identification of needed research.
- Advise in other matters as requested by the president or the Board of Trustees.
College Advisory Board Roster
- David J. Luneau, Chair, Glassco, Inc., joined 2010
- Jack L. Dearborn*, Retired, BAE Systems, joined 2000
- Allen Desbiens, Retired, Eversource, joined 2021
- Chris Emond, Boys & Girls Club of Central NH, joined 2015
- Helmut Koch, Retired, EXACOM, joined 2000
- Charles Seugling, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, joined 2021
- Timothy G. Sink, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, joined 2015
- Anna-Marie Sparks, Retired, Sparks Employment, joined 2015
- Joe Tibbetts*, GSC IT Solutions, joined 2022
- Karen Welch*, SAP-Concur, joined 2018