If you attended NHTI after 1991 and have an Easylogin account, you can order a transcript through the Student Information System (SIS) http://sis.ccsnh.edu
Once logged into the system, from the Welcome page
- Select Student
- Select Student Records
- Select Request Official Transcripts
- Enter the name of person or institution that you’d like transcript mailed to. Click Continue button.
- Select NHTI Transcript from the Transcript Type list.
- Enter mailing address that you’d like transcript mailed to. Click Continue button.
- Enter the number of copies of transcript that you’d like mailed.
- Select if you’d like transcript processed now or held for final grades or degree.
- At this time the only delivery method available for official transcripts is mail.
- Click Continue button to review your request.
- Click Submit Request to process the transcript.
(If you do not know your login information please contact email@example.com or (603) 230-4063 – Monday-Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm)
If you do not have an Easylogin account or attended prior to 1991 you must submit your transcript request in one of two ways:
- Download and print the Transcript Request Form (PDF).
- Write us a letter. Written requests must include the following information:
- Name while attending NHTI;
- Current name, mailing address and phone number;
- Student ID Number or Last 4 digits of Social Security Number;
- Years/Dates of attendance and/or graduation;
- Name and Address where you would like the transcript sent;
- Student’s signature is required on all requests.
Send your completed Transcript Request form or letter to the Registrar’s Office
- By mail to NHTI Registrar’s Office, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- By fax to (603) 230-9314
- By email (scan completed form or letter, with signature) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at NHTI – Concord’s Community College Registrar’s Office, Sweeney Hall
Please note: Transcripts will not be processed if a student has an outstanding financial obligation to NHTI or any CCSNH College. Please allow up to two weeks for your transcript to arrive at the destination. Transcripts are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt, but during peak periods (such as the start or end of semesters) processing may be delayed.
You may check the status of your transcript by logging onto the Student Information System and selecting the Student menu, then Student Records, and then View Status of Transcript Requests. You will be able to see who the transcript was issued to and the date it was processed.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9314
Located on the first floor of Sweeney Hall.
Monday – Thursday
8 am – 5 pm
Friday 8 am – 4 pm