If you are eligible to receive Military Education Benefits, please complete the following steps:
- Complete all paperwork required through military service and/or the VA at least 8 weeks prior to the start of the semester (the VA may take up to 8 weeks to process your paperwork).
- Submit VA eligibility paperwork, Guard and Reservist tuition assistance/tuition waiver authorizations to NHTI’s School Certifying Official. Students receiving GI Bill® and VR&E (Chapter 33 and Chapter 31 beneficiaries) must provide a certificate of eligibility, or valid VAF 28-1905 to their college’s School Certifying Official.
- Be sure to set up a payment arrangement for your semester charges that are not covered by your military benefits. This must be done by the tuition due date. Tuition and fees are always due two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
If your eligibility for benefits should change during the semester, it is your responsibility as the student to make payment arrangements for any balance that may be due as a result of the change.
- Additional information regarding the application process for VA educational benefits may be found on the NHTI Veterans page.
- In accordance with the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, students receiving GI Bill® and VR&E (Chapter 33 and Chapter 31 beneficiaries) will be considered in good financial standing once the student:
- provides a certificate of eligibility (COE), or valid VAF 28-1905 to NHTI’s School Certifying Official
- establishes an approved payment arrangement for any tuition and fees (not covered by their GI Bill® and VR&E benefit) by the tuition due date each semester.
If your eligibility for benefits should change during the semester, it is your responsibility as the student to make payment arrangements for any balance that may be due as a result of the change. The institution will not impose a penalty, or require the beneficiary to borrow additional funds to cover tuition and fees due to late payments from the VA. The college will allow up to 90 days from the date the beneficiary provides COE or valid VAF 28-1905 form, to receive payment from the military. During this 90-day timeframe, the beneficiary should not experience any interruption in educational services such as being withdrawn from their course for non-payment.
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 230-9302
Please include Student ID#, if possible.
Sweeney Hall on the first floor
Mon-Thurs 8-5 pm
Fri 8-4:30 pm
Friday Summer Hours