Through lecture, clinic and the employer’s office, the dental assistant becomes qualified, according to the NH Board of Dental Examiners. Completion of the Infection Control workshop prior to this course is strongly recommended.
Dates: Online portion: February 25 – April 1
Clinical portion: Saturday, March 14, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and Wednesday, April 1, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Instructors: Connie George, RDH, M.Ed.
Prerequisites and required documents:
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Participants must provide a patient for second session and treat 5 patients under the supervision of a NH dentist between clinical sessions.
- Lab coat
- Safety glasses
OL This course will have an on-line component. Students are required to have a personal email address (not the office email address), internet access, a computer, and possess basic computer skills.