CONCORD — NHTI, Concord’s Community College in Concord, NH will be hosting a Veteran Information Resource Fair for veterans and service members on Wednesday, March 26 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The fair will be located in the Student Center Rotunda. Student veterans, veterans, service members or family members who have questions regarding VA and community benefits/resources can receive assistance. Participants currently include:
- VA New England Healthcare System, Community Outreach Specialist James Christie
- VA Medical Center - Mental Health Dept., Peer Support Specialist Ryan Gould
- Manchester VA Center, Readjustment Counselor Kevin Sullivan
- Vet to Vet Program, Kaitlyn Meisel
- NHTI Admissions, Tom Warner
- NHTI Veterans Club, Liz Pontacoloni, Allen Hall
- NH National Guard, Personal Financial Counselor Jena Palisoul
- NH Transition Assistance Advisor Lisa Aldridge
- NH National Guard, Education Services Specialist John Berube
- DOD Contractor Team, Employment Transition Coordinator John Willbarger
For further information please contact Liz Pontacoloni, 271-6484 x4279 or email@example.com.
NHTI, Concord’s Community College, is a fully accredited, public community college serving students, businesses and the community by providing excellent academic, technical and professional education. NHTI offers 65 academic programs to more than 4,500 students. NHTI is a member of the Community College System of New Hampshire.