Five Ways to Register:
- Online Registration: https://nhti.coursestorm.com/
- Mail: NHTI - Business Training Center, 31 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301-7412
- Fax: Fax Registration form and payment
- Phone: Register using a credit card
In Person: The Business Training Center, Farnum Hall, NHTI
(Access map and directions here)
*Registrations must include all required eligibility forms and payment to secure a seat prior to workshop course start date. If there is an online component to a workshop course, the first day is the day the online component begins.
* Checks should be made out to NHTI—Concord's Community College.
* As of July 1, 2019, we will no longer invoice for payment. Registrations must be paid in full to secure a seat.
* Liability insurance is available for purchase through NHTI for dental continuing ed students.
* For courses with an on-line pre-study component, it is strongly recommended that registration be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the workshop course start date.
All registrations will be confirmed via email.
1. Dental and other non-credit workshops registration form:
Download and Print (PDF)
2. Please fill out this form if you work at a state agency/muncipality:
Download and print (PDF)
Any required books/materials will be at full cost.
Employers registering two or more employees for the same workshop will receive a 10% discount.
Participants registered for workshops through the Business Training Center(BTC) must notify the BTC at least five business days prior to the first workshop session in order to receive a full refund. Refunds can take up to two weeks to process. This includes Dental Continuing Education workshops. Cancellations made after this deadline will result in a letter of credit being issued for a Dental Continuing Education course. There may be exceptions for certain programs or workshops due to enrollment restrictions. Please contact the Business Training Center with any questions:Phone: (603) 230-4022 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptions: Administration of Local Anesthesia, In-Office Whitening, Coronal Polishing, Monitoring Nitrous Oxide, Review of Local Anesthesia, Dental Sealants, Techniques in Dental Radiology, Caries Stabilization - 10 business days before (on-line, if applicable) course start date.
The Business Training Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshops/courses due to insufficient enrollment or conditions beyond our control.
In the event of an unanticipated class cancellation due to an emergency or inclement weather, an announcement will be on our answering machine. When NHTI has cancelled classes, the Business Training Center classes will be cancelled as well. Call our office at (603) 230-4022, visit NHTI's website, or check WMUR Channel 9 for details. Every effort will be made to reschedule.