This full day taster session will touch upon the key focal points of why workplace culture is so vitally important, the actions needed to not only create a positive culture but to maintain it, and the realities that often get in the way of cultural success.
Focal points of this workshop include:
- Defining organizational culture and its importance
- Who really sets organizational culture
- The difference between “espoused culture” and “enacted culture”
- The importance of norms
- The critical impact of leadership
- Actions that help achieve the culture you prefer
- Assessing your culture and creating a blueprint for action
- Creating an engaged culture
If you’ve been thinking of how to either turn your current culture around, or how to strengthen what is already in place, this workshop is for you.
Date: Friday, October 4, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Price: $150 (participants provide their own lunch)