This course meets the requirements established by the NH Board of Dental Examiners for dental assistants and dental hygienists. Topics: prescription/non-prescription products and safety considerations.
Dates: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Rescheduled for Saturday April 29, 2017, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Instructors: Katrina Magee, RDH, M.S. and Sandy Inzer, RDH, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Prerequisites and required documents
- RDH or
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Clinic attire (lab coat and safety glasses)