Evidence-based research and hands-on practice are provided. Piezoelectric and magnetostrictive scaling units are discussed and available for use. Practical solutions offered for improving dexterity, tip selection, patient management, evacuation techniques and ergonomics. Prerequisites, required documents and materials: Current RDH license, proof of liability insurance, proof of current CPR, Medical History form, Informed Consent form, safety glasses and clinic attire.
NEW Date: Saturday, November 21, 8:30 am–12:30 pm
Instructors: Sandra Inzer, RDH, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Prerequisites and required documents:
- Copy of current RDH license
- Proof of current CPR
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Clinic attire (uniform, lab coat, safety glasses)