Evidence-based research and hands-on practice are provided. Piezoelectric and magnetostrictive scaling units are discussed and available for use. Practical solutions offered for improving dexterity, tip selection, patient management, evacuation techniques and ergonomics.
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Instructors: Sandra Inzer, RDH, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Prerequisites and required documents:
- Copy of current RDH license
- Proof of current CPR
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Clinic attire (uniform, lab coat)
- Safety glasses or loupes