Evidence-based research and hands-on practice are provided. Piezoelectric and magnetostrictive scaling units are discussed and available for use. Practical solutions offered for improving dexterity, tip selection, patient management, evacuation techniques and ergonomics.
Spring 2016 Date: Saturday, April 30, 8:30 am–12:30 pm
Instructors: Sandra Inzer, RDH, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Prerequisites and required documents:
- Copy of current RDH license
- Proof of current CPR
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Clinic attire (uniform, lab coat)
- Safety glasses or loupes