This training qualifies the dental assistant, according to the NH Board of Dental Examiners’ regulations. The focus is on techniques and materials used in temporary fabrication, finishing margins, and duplicating tooth anatomy.
Fall 2015 Date: Saturday, November 21, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm - CANCELLED
Spring 2016 Date: Saturday, April 23, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Instructor: Catherine Brock, CDA, RDH, M.Ed.
Prerequisites and required documents:
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Two (2) models of the same tooth, one before the prep was done, and one after the prep was done. (Both models need to have the soft tissue around the prep.)
- Impression material and temporary crown material used in your office
- Clinic attire (lab coat and safety glasses)