Hybrid Format - Hands-On!
Participants must provide a patient for the second clinical session, and treat 5 patients under the supervision of a NH dentist between clinical sessions.
Dates: Online portion: February 22 to April 11, 2019
Clinical portion: Saturday, March 23, 8:30 - 5:30 pm and
Thursday, April 11, 6-10 pm
Prerequisites and required documents:
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Lab coat
- Safety glasses
OL This course will have an on-line component. Students are required to have a personal email address (not the office email address), internet access, a computer, and possess basic computer skills.