Through lecture, clinic and the employer’s office, the dental assistant becomes qualified to perform coronal polishing, according to the NH Board of Dental Examiners’ rule. Prerequisites and required documents: ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or proof of completion of POI and ICP courses, proof of liability insurance, Medical History form and Informed Consent form, lab coat, safety glasses. Participants must provide a patient for second session and treat 5 patients under the supervision of a NH dentist between class sessions.
Dates: Online portion: October 28 to November 14
Clinical portion: Saturday, November 14, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm AND Wednesday, December 2, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Instructors: Connie George, RDH, M.Ed., Barbara Stowers, RDH, MS
Prerequisites and required documents:
- ADA Graduate Dental Assistant or
- Completion of the POI and ICP courses
- Proof of liability insurance
- Medical History Form (Download and Print)
- Informed Consent Form (Download and Print)
- Participants must provide a patient for second session and treat 5 patients under the supervision of a NH dentist between clinical sessions.
- Lab coat
- Safety glasses
OL This course will have an on-line component. Students are required to have a personal email address (not the office email address), internet access, a computer, and possess basic computer skills.