Intended for those familiar working in a Windows-based computer environment. This course will introduce the user to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Effective file management skills will be addressed throughout the course. This class is intended for new Office users. Although this course is designed for Office 2013, many participants find the content transferrable to Office 2007 through Office 2013. Please check with the Instructor or BTC office before registering if you have any questions since it easier to answer your concerns before the class begins than finding out the class content is not what you are looking for. Designed for PC based computers (sorry not for Mac/Apple).
- Word 2013 Introduction
- Excel 2013 Introduction
- PowerPoint 2013 Introduction
- Outlook 2013 Introduction
- Internet Explorer Basics
Prerequisite: Introduction to the Personal Computer Boot Camp course or Instructor permission.
Fall 2015 Dates:
- November 2-6, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- November 23, 30, December 3, 7, 10 & 14, 5:30 - 8:00 pm
- December 7-11, 9:00 am - noon
Spring 2016 Dates:
- February 16–19 & 22, 1–4 pm
- April 7, 12, 19, 21, 28, May 2, 5:30–8 pm